Tuesday 2 April 2013

What's this I see? Three posts in three days? From moi?

Oh yes, Tora, you dared me and a did it. In fact, there's a whole lot more I could write about in this post if I wanted to, but I'm not going to. Because some of us need to capitalise on staving off the procrastination monster for as long as we can.

Anyway, aside from starting sentences with conjunctions and an insatiable hunger for a) fan fiction and b) Kit Kats, I'm doing pretty well. Sure, I've written prologues for novels that were ten times the total word count of my three posts this week, but I'm trying not to beat myself up over it. You know what they say: writing is the best way to talk without being interrupted, and I'm always being told to shut up.

On that note, I bid you farewell, safe in the knowledge that you won't hear from me again until November.

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...