Monday 1 April 2013

What can I say? I'm a sheep.


(Not really. It's a figure of speech. Sheep, following each other around? Yeeeah, you gots it.)

I would just like to point out that I would blog if I thought anyone was reading. As it is I'm trying to dig myself out of The Pit of Doom (otherwise known as The Black Plague, the Bane of My Life, or Writer's Block) and my twin sister's frankly creepy timing coincided with the first weekend I've actually got a head start on a new project thanks to a sugar rush of inspiration. No doubt when I go back to said project after this, all my inspiration will be gone. *grumbles*

Merry Easter. Or happy solstice. Or whatever. (MARCH IS DRUNK AND APRIL IS HUNGOVER. CUT ME SOME SLACK.)

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've made it this far, you might as well look through the blog archive...